Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh to see through the eyes of my boy!

So yesterday I went to the grocery store with my three kiddos. Thankfully, it was a lot more enjoyable than last week. So we are standing in the check out of Walmart and my boy looks over at a People magazine and says," Momma, there's you and daddy right there." When I looked to see what he was talking about, I couldn't help but laugh and take in the moment of this amazing compliment that my boy was giving his father and I. My recollection of the names of many actors, actresses, or any kind of famous people is small to say the least. And I should have picked up the magazine to know the names of the people that my boy was comparing us to. But I do remember that small photo on the left side of the front cover of the issue, because Adam and I don't look anything like it! The picture was taken of a couple at the beach.The woman was in a dark purple bikini, which I don't have, and she had a body that, well, is the full curvy model type body that I don't have either. And the man, had on black swimming trunks, which Adam does have, and abs so well defined, well, I won't comment about Adam's abs :)
The only thing that resembled us was that the lady had long dark hair and the man was wearing black swimming trunks! Oh to see through the eyes of my boy!

1 comment:

  1. girl don't sell yourself short- you could be on a cover of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete