Thursday, October 7, 2010

"With a name like Noah, he has to love animals!"

Since this was an Exotic (meaning strikingly unusual ) Petting Zoo, Noah and Myah got to pick up and hold the baby goats. Of course, Myah needed a little help from Papa Dan.
Noah thought this was the coolest thing! He went up to EVERY goat, bent down if front of them and said," Hey there goat! What ya doing... huh? Seriously! Every one of them! He was so funny to watch. My mom says all the time," What do you expect? With a name like Noah, he has to love animals!" Indeed he does.

Adam was funny to watch too. He lead the way in feeding the animals, getting his hands and feet (because he wore flip flops:) drooled on by every animal in the zoo. I preferred to take the pictures.

I am pretty sure that Noah is looking in my direction in this pic and I yelled out," DON'T PICK UP THAT ONE!"


And as we entered into this exotic petting zoo, Leah had this look as if to say, "BRING EM ON!"

No comments:

Post a Comment