Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pool Days!



Here in the Ricker family, due to daddy's camp schedule, the pool days come late! Noah was born in June so there was definitely no pool time that summer. The next summer, when he turned one, I was 8 months pregnant. So there was definitely no pool swimming for me:) And the next summer, we had been evacuated out of our house for 9 weeks due to mold.So once again, pool time was very limited! But this summer has been a little different, even though I had Leah three months before. My parent's have a pool at their house, and I do not know why I haven't taken advantage of it! I finally mustard up the courage to venture out with two toddler's that can't swim, and go at a time when my mom would be there so that she could hold my baby girl Leah. The results were memorable! Noah is a natural! This boy has not had hardly any swim time, I could count them on one hand, and is acting like he was born with fins!He smiles the whole time, even when he swallows too much water! Myah loves the water too, but in a different way. She loves to be held and sung to! When you ask her to kick her feet she barely wiggles her toes! She will let you do all the work for her! I love watching them squeal in delight, and I am so thankful for Nana and Papa Dan's pool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment