Monday, July 12, 2010

Before Father's Day... Noah turned 3!

Noah at 3 years old
Noah at 2 years old
Noah at 1 year old
Noah at 5 months

Noah is 3 now, although he's looked like he was three years old since before his second birthday. He is quite the big brother, and loves his little sisters dearly, and a little roughly. What do I mean by roughly? Well, to describe just a few examples, he likes to tackle. No, thankfully not Leah, I think he learned that wasn't a good idea when Myah was about six months old. I think when he saw her sitting up, he thought that she was ready for the"Hut Hut... knock down" play, but with Myah's scream (and her mommas :) ) he quickly learned that he should only tackle daddy.
And when he sees that his sisters need a hand, he gives them a good big push. For instance, when it looked like Leah was struggling to roll over today, he helped her by rolling her over himself. With her big screaming cry, I think he learned that wasn't a good idea either. Leah has no idea, and may never know, how her big sister Myah has paved the way for her. Myah has taught him,through her own fleshly sacrifice, how to use gentleness.
But despite his tough love, his sisters look up to him more than he will ever know. He is Myah's best friend, and she misses him when he is gone. And Leah lights up, with the biggest smile, every time she sees him.
I love him so much!!! His hugs, his kisses, his laugh, and the most adorable curly hair ever. I remember when I was pregnant with him, telling Adam that I thought it would be so cool if my boy has curly hair. And God gave me exactly that!!!

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud! I too have loved getting to see little glimpses of Noah's fun-loving personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the curly, RED hair - what a cutie patootie! Your girls will adore having him as a big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember him at these ages! So sad, I missed seeing your family this summer. Glad to see you all are doing well. The pictures are beautiful and the story about Noah paving the way was great. Hope to see you and your family again soon!

    ReplyDelete